Dear friend Laksh has done such post a while ago. Going by my fascination for tags (they give me a reason to write, to blog,cool) I was pretty enthusiastic to take it up too.But stress took the better off me andI had been postponing it…now that am back wanted to do it as soon as I can…..
Its a tag where one assigns a letter (only if you ask for it 🙂 ) . You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.You are welcome to comment even if you do not want a letter.
Laksh chose the letter S for me and here comes my list…very random….on the spur of the moment.
1) Siva: my better half. And it’s obvious why he tops the list. 🙂
2) Sweat: am just out of the gym. It’s bound to appear here. But let me clarify, I appreciate it only if it succeeds a workout.
3) Success: Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.
4) Shopping: I love and hate shopping. Confusing? Ok, let me explain.I love shopping for groceries, home furnishing, curios, kitchen ,home related stuff and shopping for others. I especially love it when its for my parents (role reversal brings the excitement I guess). Since childhood its always they for me, so when its me for them it feels very gratifying.
And I hate shopping for : clothes (trial rooms tire me out) though I love clothes, jewellery( leaves me sore),bags, cosmetics. Infact anything which requires trying out and checking in the mirror puts me off…and stresses me…. ..shoes make the only exception.
5) Swim: is what I want to do (at least this summer). Swim like a dream – I don’t remember when and where I read or heard this (during childhood) but it’s stuck with me and this is how I want to swim – like a dream. Silly me 🙂
6) Straight: am obsessed with everything straight. Straight hair (mine is wavy 😦 ), straight fits, straight cuts, straight forward people.
7) Singapore: a country that I want to visit. I’ve never been to the east and also it has an IKEA (India doesn’t have one 😦 ). East is just to sound logical but I love IKEA that much. Yeah! That very much. 🙂
8) Summer: the scorching heat has already come over….and it being only February, indicates that another torrid and blistering summer awaits us. 😦
9) Sari: am a slave of this six yards of sheer magic. The most subtle, elegant and flattering attire on Indian women in my opinion. Draping it prettily is an art in itself; I am still in the process of fairing reasonably in it at least.
10) Sharon fruit: known as persimmon. Yum Yum fruit. To say am addicted to it is an understatement. Sadly, it’s not available in India, At least I haven’t heard of it. Any idea folks?