is turning out to be one exciting month….
• The beautiful Basant festival celebrated in full fervor.
• Birthday is around the corner and we shall be traveling on that day and this has been a long pending wish. So the happiness and excitement is pretty evident already.
• All the shopping is the birthday shopping…..and hence guilt free….been picking bits and pieces from January and its still going strong….that also means the bank balance is diminishing at an astonishing pace.
• A very dear cousin is getting engaged and I wish him and her all the best in life….. Will pray for their happiness and perhaps shed a tear or two…yes am highly emotional that way.
• BIL getting married next week and that brings travel, family, and dressing up. Looking forward for the wedding….meeting everybody….and of course adorning the saris ….there is a kancheepuram , maheshwari, uppada, leheriya , mangalagiri, kota on the plan…..and before anybody goes saying that’s one too many…..I just had one new sari for my own wedding….its time to balance it out….now if only I can drape them beautifully so that I can do justice to the gorgeous weaves…
• No carrying of expensive jewellery since this is an out of the town wedding and I hate being bothered about all such sundry. I just want to have fun, gorge on food and have a great time in general. So yes its costume jewels all the way and I care a damn about being judged…. I just like being myself….
• An impending business visit to the US of A which would have played havoc with all these plans had been cancelled and I am extremely glad about that.
• If plan goes well, will be meeting a very dear friend. I really wish this works out.