Been tagged by Madhu to list out my five addictions. Going by my fondness for tags I immediately jumped off the couch to write this. Lately I had been caught by a severe bout of writing hebetudinous , hence the incessant absence from blogging land. And this tag just suspended that.
Although its quite a task to stop at just five. Though I am not a person of obsessive habits, I have my fair share of manias. And after much deliberation here come my top five,
1. Books : To call them an addiction is an understatement. I am a book lunatic. They are like drugs to me. I read crazy. I simply love it. And am very deeply attached to them. I also have this silly fear since childhood, that if I don’t read or write anything that day, I will be left behind in the world. 🙂 Absurd , ain’t it?
2. Water : I gulp down gallons of it. I just need to have a bottle of it around me all the time else am distressed. I sip it like every 5 mins, Yeah all through the year and in all weather conditions.
3. Block-Printing : I professed my love for it time and again in this space. Am vehemently addicted to it. In fact anything ethnic and handicrafty is my cup of tea. I have a large corner in my heart for arts,crafts, weaves, antiques, traditional stuff. They are my Nirvana.
4. Kohl : All forms of it, be it Kajal/powder/eyeliner, am game. I love its smudged look. Gives a lot of character to the eyes. It has monumental significance in my life 🙂
5. FruitYoghurt : Be it home-made or store bought I have an appetite for it anytime of the day. I indulge in it perpetually and feasting on it transcends and soothes me. Its therapeutic.
Ok, folks now share yours and let me have a peek. Its open to everybody who finds this little rattle brained space of mine interesting.